BookFusion respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. BookFusion believes that the protection of intellectual property rights is core to freedom of creativity and is committed to helping the legitimate owner of a copyright to protect their property. BookFusion will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the BookFusion service and/or the BookFusion website (the “Site”) if such claims are reported by the copyright owner or an authorized agent on or through the Site by completing the following Copyright Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to BookFusion’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, BookFusion will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format:
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed and to which access is to be disabled. (You must include the URL(s) (the location(s) of the page(s) that contains the allegedly infringing material and also include a description of the specific content which you claim is infringing on your copyright.)
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit the website owner to contact you (your name, company affiliation if applicable, e-mail address and a phone number are required at a minimum).
- Include the following statement: “I swear that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. I also affirm that as the copyright owner, I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by me, my agent, or the law.”
- Provide the full legal name of the copyright owner and where applicable the full legal name and signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. You may send your notice via email provided such notice includes a proper electronic signature. The signature or electronic signature must be that of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed to Book Fusion’s Copyright Agent